Pages

Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy New Years!
Psalm 29
A Psalm of David.
Give unto the LORD, O ye mighty,
give unto the LORD glory and strength.
Give unto the LORD the glory due unto his name;
worship the LORD in the beauty of holiness.
The voice of the LORD is upon the waters:
the God of glory thundereth: the LORD is upon many waters.
The voice of the LORD is powerful;
the voice of the LORD is full of majesty.
The voice of the LORD breaketh the cedars;
yea, the LORD breaketh the cedars of Lebanon.
He maketh them also to skip like a calf;
Lebanon and Sirion like a young unicorn.
The voice of the LORD divideth the flames of fire.
The voice of the LORD shaketh the wilderness;
the LORD shaketh the wilderness of Kadesh.
The voice of the LORD maketh the hinds to calve,
and discovereth the forests:
and in his temple doth every one speak of his glory.
The LORD sitteth upon the flood;
yea, the LORD sitteth King for ever.
The LORD will give strength unto his people;
the LORD will bless his people with peace.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My writing is distinct, they say,
So how can I conceal,
If I should wish, a post to make
Yet not myself reveal.
I could turn to a hick, I guess
Colloquial and such
But to, thereby, hide who I am
I say is rather much.

So here I am for all to see
And wishing you good cheer
Anonymous the byline says,
Yet I am sure ‘tis clear
The day of Christmas is now past
The New Year is begun,
I wish for you the best in it
Yes, you, and ev’ryone.