Pages

Sunday, January 29, 2006

Yesterday...

"When the hotdogs are eaten,
and the thunder is gone,
when the harvest moon has been hung and taken down,
the fall is upon us.
Rain comes in spring;
rain comes in fall.
But in the fall it brings rot and the sweet smell of a fermenting world, another brew to be served when the green obsession comes again, and then aged again to be served when the fields are golding."
- Nathan D. Wilson, Bluster, Credenda/Agenda, Volume 17, Number 5
(not online yet)

5 comments:

JFC said...

Your photography is exceptional. There is something foreboding about that sky. What is it? Does it raise the question about what kind of storms are about to descend, and whether the night will be long and stormy? I don't know. It's good!

And, Q: When did you add I do not like canned spinach to you about me box in the margin? I missed seeing that until tonight.

Anonymous said...

That's a beautiful saying, and a great picture!

natalie said...

JFC- thank you very much. And I added it a week ago, I think. I was wondering if anyone would notice. :-)
Thanks, Lauren and Deborah Anne! :-)

A-Jedediah said...

That is a awsome picture!!!

A.Jedediah

natalie said...

Thanks, A.Jedediah!