Pages

Saturday, March 29, 2003

Yesterday dad decided to take me driving, since my lessons start April 7th. First, we warmed up with left turns in residentials, then we went (for the first time) on the frontage road, from there on to a four lane, then turned right at a major intersection. Whew. Then we went out of town and got on the freeway. My first time going 65 mph. Today, I drove to the little hardware store. They didn't have what we needed, so off to a bigger one. On a bigger street. On the way back we went on the freeway.
Driving is ... so ... well... its one of the few things that I've done that are stressful and exciting at the same time. Its like dancing a dance at a ball, when you don't know it very well and are scared of messing up, yet are so full of exilaration you're about to burst. Only with driving, the stress is dominant. With dancing, the exilaration is.
anyway. toodle-oo.

No comments: