Pages

Saturday, March 08, 2003

A fairly typical Saturday at our house. I went to tennis lessons 8am to 10. Then Shawn and I washed the van while Dad and Joshua washed the truck. Then the neighbor boy over came over while his dad and mine went to the car parts store (I think.)
Last night my parents and I watched My Big Fat Greek Wedding. It was really funny. I don't think its a good family movie, for all ages (our family favorites that everyone can watch tend toward exciting things like Learning to Operate Your Table Saw, or old John Wayne movies). But I did enjoy the craziness of her family...especially vs. the blandness of his.
After the movie was done we stayed up late and played spades. Its almost a family tradition to play spades late at night. While we played we listened to an 80's U2 cd that dad just bought. I hadn't realized that many of the songs were U2 when I heard them, since I had a newer cd, but now I'm recognizing them on the radio all the time. Kind of neat.
And this is one of the reasons I'm not planning on visiting Florida any time soon.

No comments: