Pages

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Learning Together

We mixed up some home made  "Bisquick" yesterday... perfect for quick biscuits and more. :)


Stirring things is hard work.

But working with mama is fun.

Especially when it's messy.

And we don't worry too much about flour flying, or dropped spoons.

We just enjoy the time together and the big picture, 
loving every minute of the soul work we have today.
(Love that phrase!) 

He learns to help.  
I learn to let go of efficiency and let him help.
I'm not sure which of us is learning more here... but it is good all around.
___________________________________________

Bonus cute...

Someone is walking! :)

7 comments:

Jenni said...

Absolutely priceless!

Anna @ Feminine Adventures said...

Precious! :)

Michelle said...

I love your light-heartedness in your parenting--makes me think I should have started younger. :-) You might have inspired me too.

natalie said...

Thanks, Jenni and Anna! :)

Thanks, Michelle ~ I don't do fun things like this everyday, and I don't always have the best attitude about it... but I try to only chronicle the good days. :)

Anna Friedrich said...

Too cute! What a helpful little servant he is. ;-)

natalie said...

Thanks, Anna! :) He is getting to the point where he really can help (sometimes) ~ it is so fun!

natalie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.