Pages

Thursday, January 15, 2004

' “Normal” is a setting found on washing machines. Anyone who tells you different is a manipulator. '
~ Laurence Windham

An interesting website: Apricotpie.com
From the description- "...apricotpie is a gathering of creative writers and thoughtful writing, a place giving homeschool students and graduates together the opportunity to have a voice".

I just discovered that Carmon Friedrich has a Poetry page.

A man wearing a chicken suit robbed a Kroger grocery store last week in Columbus, Ohio.
When I left this browser window open, my dad announced later "Tommy Lee Jones has been arrested for armed robbery." He had me for a second there... :-)
(Allusion to U.S. Marshals, I think...although I suppose I might be mixed up and it could be The Fugitive. One of those, anyway, the one where Tommy Lee Jones' character wears the chicken suit disguise.)
(Thanks to Aggressive Driver for the link.)

No comments: