Pages

Monday, May 01, 2006

What's On Your Desk Right Now?

Well, Mosey tagged me way back in February, and I really think it's time to reward her patience! Today was a good day to do it, too... I spilled a glass of water earlier, causing me to remove stacks of paper, books, etc, so the list is half as long as it would have been.

- computer monitor, keyboard, speaker
- box of pens/pencils/markers
- glass jar with paintbrushes and colored pencils
- a glass
- place mat made from birthday cards from my 12th birthday
-The Hound of Heaven and Other Poems, Francis Thompson
- small glass jar
- paperweight with dogwood blossom in it
- golf ball center
- computer CD's
- cell phone headset
- wine bottle with a plant growing in it
- scotch tape
- sea shell, bobby pin, thumbtack
- queen cage
- alarm clock
- 3" x 5" card box
- picture frame with ship stamp
- pink fabric rose
- and the envelope I'm writing this on the back of...

If you would like to do this, you may consider yourself tagged.

9 comments:

JFC said...

I do NOT consider myself tagged. (I don't have the time to write a book, which is what it would take to catalog the piles on my desk ... at home, OR at work.)

Loz H. said...

I'm with him. lol.

Kay Cooke said...

I, for some weird reason, love to read about what people have on their desks or on their noticeboards by their desk! There have even been poems written on the subject! I tried to write a poem once on the subject, but it failed dismally for some reason. I may just take you up on your challenge - one day - I seem to be extra specially busy right now - however, I see it took you from Feb to May to do it, so I'm not going to feel pressured at all!! :)

Anonymous said...

Do you mean to say that you don't keep a mouse on your desk.
I woudn't blame you though. Mice can be pretty pesky sometimes.

natalie said...

I hope you do, Chiefbiscuit, that would be interesting! And no, there isn't any time pressure. :-)

Chocolatier- No, I don't keep a mouse on my desk. My keyboard has a trackball which saves space and means one less cord to tangle. Yes, mice can be pretty pesky. Fortunately, with a maladjusted socially challenged cat around, I don't have any mice problems. *grin*

JFC said...

Fortunately, with a maladjusted socially challenged cat around, I don't have any mice problems. *grin*

Ohhh ... ohhh ... ohhh

Someone call 9-1-1

Who has hacked into Naddy's Blog and is posting puns using her name?

JFC said...

He he he... *Wait a minute how do you hack a blog*

jfc, are you having a real 'hacker' attempt to use your name?


The sad part about this "hole" in blogger's security is: I can delete my own comments, but I can't do anything with the comments of someone who "hacks" in using my ID. That could be extremely troublesome in some circles; I hope folks on Naddy's Blog only do things like that in silliness, and making it obvious that they are not the person they claim to be.

natalie said...

I can and will delete comments that are misleading about who is posting.

natalie said...

How interesting, Hannah! Thanks for sharing.
I did't know you liked architecture! I like drawing house plans.