Pages

Sunday, June 01, 2003

Yesterday...

We went with the G.'s and helped the B.'s load their two moving trucks. Or, to be more specific, Mr. G, Frank, Mr. B, two other men, my dad, and the mothers did. Ainsley, the B.'s oldest, and I were assigned babysitting duty. Yay! So off we went-- Ainsley and four younger siblings, two G. boys, my five brothers and myself-- to the park down the street. Where the boys (and two B. girls) chased lizards, found praying mantis', ate mulberrys, climbed trees, went down slides, swung on swings, etc. Ainsley and I sat on the bench for a while, then swung. David G. helped the youngest B., Andrew, (nickname: Drewness) swing on the swings. Since he's only oh, about seven, eight months, he needed held on and pushed. Ainsley and I both enjoyed watching David, 12, who is great with younger kids, and Andrew, who was grinning ear to ear. We relieved him and swung, and Ainsley had him on her lap. He laughed and laughed.

Dad is at men's forum right now. I'm being called to go get ready to go to the park and play tennis.

No comments: