Pages

Monday, September 21, 2009

International Babywearing Week is here!

I LOVE babywearing.  :)  It makes my life so much less stressful- lots more baby cuddles and I can get more done with a happy baby along for the ride.  I wrote here about ring slings... just some info about making or buying one, and how much I love mine!  And here is the fun video for babywearing week... I love all those happy toddlers and babies who are "close enough to kiss"~ this year's theme for babywearing week. :)


2 comments:

Megan@SortaCrunchy said...

*sniff sniff*

I wanna baby to wear! That video was beautiful. AJ STILL likes to be worn in the Ergo on my back when she is really, really needy (which is so very rare these days).

I would have lost my mind without this art.

Natalie said...

I remember babysitting one time and taking the baby and her big brother (4yo) to the park. My friend had left her baby carrier (wasn't a sling) in the car for me to use. I was able to button up my coat around Baby and climb around the playground with her big brother. We went down slides and everything together. I had so much fun. Definitely want a sling or such like if/when we have our own baby.