Pages

Friday, September 11, 2009

Butter in the carpet...

I just turned around and noticed in horror that Nathan had two large handfulls of butter.  He was standing there in the office, on the carpet, and then he gaily threw each handful down.  Oh. my. I thought we were doing better about him getting into the butter, but maybe that was just me getting better about putting it away after meals.  The tally - 3/4 of a stick of butter, divided among the office carpet, living room rug, and dining table chair.  No real lasting damage.  This is precisely why I hate carpet and bought an inexpensive rug for the living room!

And it isn't even 9 AM yet!  Maybe mama's computer time needs to wait for naptime...? ;-)

1 comment:

Clayton Pearlstein said...

That is a truly funny story at least from a distance. I was just reading it to Brooke and she just said "poor Natalie." Once Eleanor baptized our couch with vegetable oil... Brooke cried =) These stories are like wines that are good to the taste after various amounts of time.