Pages

Friday, June 05, 2009

Amazon's Baby/Child clearance

New clothes from The Children's Place for $0.99? I was delighted to find this post from Family Hack in which they gave links to Amazon's clearance for babies and children by percentage! You can also sort the pages further into different retailers, which I liked because I'm partial to the style of The Children's Place and could just browse their clearance.

Here is the 90% off page, and here is the 80% off page.

The 90% off page included deals like this cute fleece pullover, only in size 18mos, originally 12.50, now only 99 cents.


This polo is also 99 cents!














So cute- I was very tempted, but we have an abundance of good quality hand me downs, so I've resisted... so far. :-) We haven't purchased most of Nathan or Miriam's clothing, since we have so many generous families with older kids, but I'm definitely bookmarking these pages, since even with great hand me downs there are always gaps- and this is so much cheaper than the consignment store. Plus this is a great resource for nice baby gifts!

No comments: