Pages

Monday, July 28, 2003

Psalm and Hymn sing was yesterday. We worked on the Lorica, among others.
The dance Saturday went fairly well but needed more people. We had enough for two sets every time, but it still would have been better.
I started a Lifeguard Training Course this morning at 8am at our local public pool. It will last for two weeks, covering CPR, rescues, etc. So far it is interesting and I've been able to do everything required. We had to swim 20 laps, but they counted from one side to the other as a lap. When I swim I count from one side to the other and back as a lap. So I was prepared to swim twenty of my laps, and only had to do ten. We also had to retrieve a ten pound brick from the bottom of the eleven foot poot and swim on our backs with it on our chests with both hands holding the brick.

No comments: