Pages

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Changing Seasons

Rejoice with me, for the grand sorting and switching and trying on and packing away of clothing in preparation for the warmer weather is DONE.  Thank goodness.  Except for hauling seven rubbermaid tubs (ALL the tubs needed sorted, since I hadn't thoroughly since Levi was born) back up the stairs and stowing them away in storage, that is, and I can't do that until tomorrow since it would wake up all the sleeping children!  Oh, and I still have to check to see if I have any summer sandals in the box of kid's shoes in storage, but THAT sounds manageable.  That sounds like a breeze comparatively.

Miriam has been in heaven - she loves switching outfits four times a day, so having an entire box of summer clothing to try on made her SO happy.  Between having her loving all the bright summer dresses, and sorting through all the adorable little rompers for Levi, I'm getting excited for summer!  Although... it is rather rainy out this week.  It looks more like rubber boot and umbrella weather.  I'm ignoring that for the moment, though!

( Note to self: you will think that sorting out and switching out the clothes is the task of a day, but it is NOT. It is the task of a week, with helpful small children asking questions and trying things on (or declining to try things on when needful), and needing bottoms wiped and breakfast/lunch/dinner made.  Next time, prepare your mind accordingly, and pick up a few frozen pizzas and new DVDs from the library.  Trust me on this! )

Photobucket

1 comment:

Laura said...

Yesterday I started to switch clothes (sizes) AND dressers for Kale'a! Yes, it will take me a week I'm sure. :)