Pages

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Christmas Adam

The day before Christmas Eve... ;-)

8 cards are in the mailbox... I was actually not planning on sending any out until after Christmas, but had some extra time this morning and sent outa few.  I accidentally put larger sized pictures in some of those, that I was planning on framing, but didn't realize it until I had the envelope sealed, addressed and stamped.  Oh well.  Guess they just get a bigger version of our smiling faces!  At least, of Micah and my smiling faces... although we have very happy, smiley children, getting them to smile at 9pm or later on Thanksgiving after a huge day was a fail.  See?

Merry Christmas from
Micah  Natalie
Nathan
& Miriam

p.s.  I baked and frosted seven plates of sugar cookies over the past twos, and this recipe has my full and complete approval!  Amazing!  I have never had sugar cookies turn out well enough to deserve frosting before, and I am SO happy to have a good reliable recipe for them now!

No comments: