Pages

Saturday, January 31, 2009

"Don't you know what causes that?"

Good post over at Tandem Mommy Lifestyle.

"If the church doesn't see children as a blessing and a gift from God, why should we expect the world to?"

___________________________________
Edited to add-

After writing and publishing this earlier today, I read a post from Lora Lynn over at Vita Familiae, in which she discusses a series of events in which she was asked this question.

It's hilarious, and you can (and should!) read it here.

2 comments:

Fearless Mamma said...

I keep telling them both to answer folks, "Whip Cream?!?" I don't think either one has taken me up yet, but I think Natalie is the most likely to. Do you know either IRL, or just blogosphere? Congrats on your newest baby (and a homebirth at that!!) <3

natalie said...

Whip cream...LOL! I love it! I'll have to remember that.

No, sadly, only via blogosphere. I saw that Natalie did the family pic on your sidebar, so you know her IRL... do you know LL IRL as well? If so, I'll try not to be envious, but, well...lucky duck! :-)