Pages

Friday, August 15, 2003



You're Iraq!

An outcast from all you meet, you have very few friends who haven't
later backstabbed you in some way or another.  And you've made your share of mistakes...
a little torture, a little coercion, a little stealing, it was all part of a day's work.
 It's hard to say if it deserves the kind of treatment you're getting now, though.
 When people look for someone to point to with a worse life than they have, they think
of you first.

Take
the Country Quiz at the href="http://bluepyramid.org">Blue Pyramid



This doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me. To be honest, I should tell you first I was the United Nations. I tried again and got Cyprus. They thought my parents were divorced. Then Israel. Lebanon. Finally I gave up and stuck with my last one, Iraq.

No comments: