Pages

Friday, November 18, 2011

pssst...

Hey, guys... if you're skimming through your reader, pop over and see the pretty new layout! :)  Naomi was so, so sweet to put it together for me...I just love it!  (Thank you again, Naomi!)

See the lovely little buttons on the sidebar?  Now you can stalk follow me all over the internetz with ease. ;)

Now that it's all pretty (and did you notice?  I have a new name and address!  OliveSprouts.com!), I feel very inspired to blog.  I do.  Unfortunately, things (translation = life) keep getting in the way... but I'm hoping to get back into the swing of things soon!

In the meantime, I hope you are all enjoying fall and have a wonderful Thanksgiving! I bought sweet potatoes and cranberry sauce at the grocery store this week... what Thanksgiving sides are your favorites? :)

Photobucket

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

:D I'm so glad you like it!

Kelly said...

Very pretty. The new address confused me -- this showed up in my Blogger following thingamajig.

Is that your actual signature, and if so how did you do it?

Kelly said...

Missed the subscribe check-box; trying again. :-p

Brandy said...

Looks great!

kristen said...

It looks great!

natalie said...

Thanks everyone! (and especially, and again, Naomi!)

Mrs. C, no, it isn't. Naomi worked some magic with Photoshop to make it. :)