Pages

Friday, September 30, 2011

My Dear...

So, I was cleaning out my Yahoo and Hotmail accounts today (I deleted over 1000 messages. It felt good.) and came across this gem of an email. Thought I would share it since it made me giggle...

My Dear,  (a bit presumptuous for a scammer, no?)
Be informed that We have concluded to effect your payment (2.1M USD) Two Million One Hundred Thousand Dollars through Western Union Money Transfer. But the maximum amount you will be receiving daily starting from tomorrow onward is 5,100.00USD until the funds is completely paid out to you.
Now, contact Western Union Agent:  Eric Gomez with your : Full Names , address, Telephone number. (What, you don't want my social security number, birthdate, and credit card number too?)
E-mail him at :----- Though, 5,100.00 USD has been sent in your name today so contact Mr.Eric Gomez and tell him to give you the MTCN, Sender Name, Question/Answer to pick the 5,100.00 USD.  Please let me know as soon as you received all your funds (2.1M USD) Two Million One Hundred Thousand Dollars.
Thank you.
David Martin (yay! I am rich! Wait...)


Happy weekend, all!  Hope you have a chance to sleep in, get things done, and enjoy the beautiful fall weather.  We have a birthday this weekend, so a special breakfast is on the menu (I'm thinking baked french toast, bacon, and orange juice), as well as the obligatory chocolate cake - in this case a peppermint chocolate cake. :)

6 comments:

Laura said...

Oh man, I am now going to put peppermint in my brownies! thanks for the idea! ps. they didn't ask for your bank account number either!

natalie said...

Very true! And enjoy your brownies... I'm not sure I've put peppermint in brownies before, but that sounds like a VERY good idea...maybe that needs to happen this week. :)

Port Charlotte Self Storage said...

Amazing post which i liked very much.

Torrance Storage said...

I am now going to put peppermint in my brownies!

Nashville Storage Units said...

Sounds a very nice idea.I'll try it now.

Tammy said...

I can't believe that anyone actually falls for these things, but they must because I get so many.