Pages

Friday, July 15, 2011

Pinterest-ing


Home inspiration board...

Style inspiration board...


I've been enjoying Pinterest... such a fun way to collect inspiration pictures and ideas!  :)  You can see my boards here.  I can't decide whether I need to have lots of specific boards - individual rooms of the house, for example - or just big boards of broader things, but either way it's working and I've found some really fun ideas to inspire future projects.  If anyone needs an invite you can email me or leave your email in a comment!

Also, Micah says I can paint our piano. Yesssssss.  But what color? 

5 comments:

Kelly said...

Oh, I like this. I tried using Delicious, but it just didn't fit my... style, or memory or something. I used to have an inspiration picture on my computer's desktop -- it was of an elegantly and sparely decorated living room -- but I don't remember where I found the picture and of course the computer has long since crashed and been reformatted, so I don't even have the picture any more. Something like Pinterest would have been perfect for keeping up with that sort of thing.

Kelly said...

That should have said "inspirational."

Love your blog's new look.

Kelly said...

Oh, on the piano -- if it were me I'd use black, or my favorite creamy white, Glidden's "Pearl Essence."

(Serious comment inflation going on here. :-p )

fairymom aka Victorymama aka Rachel said...

I need one! Please....

rachelacton@hotmail (dot com)

HereWeGoAJen said...

I am loving Pinterest. But I have the same indecision about how many boards to have. I keep adding new ones.