Pages

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Rains and it pours...

My camera died first. Now the computer is in the shop. Since my main blog content lately appears to be pictures, the first hampered my blogging quite a bit. Obviously the computer being out of commission too is the big preventative, though...

But I have a busy week coming up with preparing for some travel, a wedding (!), and I'm trying to think ahead and work on handmade Christmas presents. I want to make the kiddos some puppets, as well as making Miriam a stocking... any tutorial links or tips on the puppets much appreciated! :)

2 comments:

~S. said...

our computer crashed this week. Thankfully all photos were still saved from the last crash. Hoping your getting everything up and running soon! I love your photos!

natalie said...

Turns out the power cord had issues inside the computer, so thankfully an easy and quick fix! :)

AND I have a camera again (yay!) so more pictures will be forthcoming...