Pages

Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Enjoying Summer

Kicking off the flip flops...
Enjoying the crisp snip-snip-snip of the mower.


and soaking up the summer... that's what we've been up to lately. :)

Nathan is doing wonderfully, and we have his surgery to remove his peritoneal dialysis catheter scheduled about three weeks from now.  Then I think I'll feel more like we're back to normal!  Especially since we'll probably be able to start working him off his blood pressure medications at about the same time.  We don't have any doctor appointments for this week or next week, though, so at least we're getting back to normal. :)

5 comments:

Christine said...

Praying for your sweet Nathan! Just re-found your blog and catching up with you!

Christine in Texas (ex-Homestead Herbs

natalie said...

Thank you, Christine! :) He is doing great... we are so thankful. It was amazing how quickly he bounced back once the dialysis started working, and now his kidneys are working well. Kids are so resilient... and God is so gracious!

Good to "see" you around again! :)

Kari said...

Love the pics!
All the best to Nathan :)

Bethany W. said...

Thanks for stopping by Covered By His Hand. I enjoy your pictures.

Bethany

natalie said...

Thanks Kari and Bethany! I really enjoy trying to capture what I'm seeing... I think I'm getting a little better as I go. Practice makes perfect, right? :)