Pages

Monday, July 13, 2009

Zucchini!

This is a zucchini "apple" crisp recipe that I made recently. :) This wasn't the recipe I used last year (couldn' t find it), and this one is slightly more "involved", but still a great recipe. One caveat- if you are using large zucchini, you may want to add one more step, and scrape out the seeds before slicing... since they are the only way anyone could know they're not eating apple crisp! ;-)

Somewhere in my recipes I also have a zucchini chocolate chip cookie recipe I'll post in the next few weeks. I'm sure I'll be making both those recipes, as well as the standard zucchini bread and muffins, a lot this summer, since we have a few zucchini plants out in the garden, and so far they're doing well.

2 comments:

Anna @ Feminine Adventures said...

I've been meaning to comment for a while, but just wanted to say thanks! I actually like it better than apple crisp. : )

natalie said...

You're very welcome! I'm glad you like it. :-)