Pages

Saturday, July 10, 2004

Well, my roomate Emily left at five this morning, so I've been up since then although I don't have to leave until 7.15am.
I'm repacked and the dorm room is clean.

What can I say? CWSC was great. Douglas Wilson's sermons on Confession, Bitterness, and Life Between the Sexes were very good, George Grant's ability to use the art of rhetoric to make you see the vision that he's seeing is amazing, and Steve Wilkins told us about the Venerabe Bede, among others. He told us that the Bede died singing the Gloria Patri.
I've met some wonderful people, too, like Charity, whose family just adopted three boys out of foster care, and Natalie, whose family is caring for five foster children .
I aquired a Peroutka button and some books. :-)
I'm sad its over but glad I'll be home again soon

No comments: