Pages

Sunday, December 07, 2003

Today is the calm before the storm.
Thursday a paper is due-- not just any paper, either. A persuasive essay paper on whether Augustine's view of the Two Cities is still relevant. I think I'll have to spend more time in the book to get a better handle on his view before I dive in and really begin to write.
Also Thursday, I'm going to babysit from 2-7pm. Ideally, my paper will be done before I leave.
Friday I'm hoping to hitch a ride with Ant to go see Kit.
Tuesday and Thursday I have class, too.

I am enjoying the Sabbath calm. We took a walk to look at the neighborhood Christmas lights. And ate fudge.

Joshua wants to know what is in dynamite. I told him I wasn't sure. He told me he thought something 'explosion'. (explosive). No doubt he's right. Five year olds always are.

No comments: