Pages

Friday, April 11, 2003

Someone found my blog by typing in 'one egg cake joy of cooking'. Hmm. Interesting.

You know that modern civilization has come to a destroyed country when gun control arrives. Thanks to Little Geneva.

I dissected a rat today. (NOTE: those with weak stomachs are advised to skip this paragraph)
Its fur was yellow. It had a long, snake like tail. Its eyes were tightly closed and its ears clamped to its head. Its nails looked manicured and were sharp. Rocky, a classmate, actually opened the skull and showed us all the brain. The most spectacular thing I found was the small intestine, which was 18 inches long.

We are just about to go to teach Scottish country/ballroom dances to 6-12 yr. old girls. Always fun. They love it so much.

Driving instructor update: My mother called and asked the office if we could have another instructor, and explained the problem. The lady said no, we couldn't, but she'd tell him. So I hope he isn't upset at me. Maybe he won't know which student complained. However, even if he flunks me, I think I have enough experience to brush up on my traffic laws and take the test. Anyway, I think I'll know today, I have a lesson this evening.

No comments: