Pages

Friday, January 29, 2010

Yesterday

 At 8.30 AM, we kicked things off by breaking the lid to the butter dish.  Butter is a theme in Nathan's life, so he did the honors. 

Shortly after, I shut the oven and the outer part of the oven door fell right off onto the floor. I kid you not.

Then I changed two poopy diapers.  Breakfast happened at some point. And it wasn't very healthy.

And then my favorite hair clip broke.  And the guard gate.

Thankfully by that time it was time for lunch and then naps, so the crazy level went down considerably.  :)  

And stayed mostly down for the rest of the day.  

Micah got home earlier than usual, fixed the oven door, then blessed me and made dinner (!) and then hung out with Nathan so I could do some writing.  Very relaxing, especially since it challenges me in a very different way than broken butter dishes do! :)

2 comments:

Rita Joiner said...

Wow, what a day for you!!

(Butter is a good theme to have in your life, but he needs to reform his methods, I think. ;))

natalie said...

It was quite exciting. And much funnier today. ;)

I agree... maybe we could just EAT the butter? Better for everyone.

Today, I'm happy to say, we have only broken a plate, and it is almost noon. :)