Pages

Thursday, January 07, 2010

On a Cold Afternoon

Things that make me happy right now: babbling baby sitting on the floor clapping her hand on a measuring cup.  Toddler playing with a mandolin.  Freshly vaccuumed (as in, before naptime) office floor.  Hot cup of tea by my side.  The whiteboard I just hung on the wall, and especially the big ornate frame I hung over it that had just been kicking around waiting for a new home.  The fact that I quit procrastinating and got the diapers through the wash.  Fish thawing for dinner.  Beautiful, beautiful snow carpeting our beautiful view.  I'll have to see if I can dig out my camera cable sometime in the next few days and share some of the snowy goodness with you.

Also making me happy....

  • Autumn Fallin, by Jaymay.  The embedding is disabled, so you'll have to pop over to YouTube to see it.


  •  
    "Gotta Have You" - The Weepies







  •  "Boats and Birds" by Gregory and the Hawk is the background music to this cute video, which is where  I first heard the song...                                                      
  • Also, the very fun handmade, all-natural, rhino teether by Little Alouette being given away over at Marvelous Kiddo. See- isn't that adorable?!




  •  

    No comments: