Pages

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Wednesday reading...

Adventures in Tandem Nursing: Breastfeeding During Pregnancy and BeyondThe Nursing Mother's Companion: Revised EditionMothering Your Nursing Toddler


I haven't really written at all about tandem nursing, but it has been a huge part of my experience mothering two, so I'm glad to be working on getting some of that down on paper this week.

Bears on Wheels (Bright and Early Books)So today, giant mug of tea and peanut butter toast by my side, I'm reading, skimming through looking for good quotes, and trying to pull all my thoughts and experiences together into one coherent stream. Kind of like trying to braid tangled hair at this point, but I'm slowly detangling one thought at a time.  I think it has been too long since I could whip out a good paper in an afternoon and late night back in high school...plus of course at that point I could go into a room and lock the door and have no distractions.  I have two cute ones now!  Yesterday I was curled up with the above books and Nathan brought me a book of nursery rhymes.  :)  After we read that we read Bears on Wheels, and then he was satisfied and ran off to play, and I got back to it... and I should get back to it now, since they're both playing happily at the moment!

No comments: