Pages

Wednesday, May 14, 2003

What I'm reading-
The Brethren, John Grisham
First Circle, Alexandr Solzhenitsyn (these too are for fun...I'm enjoying both of them immensly)
Mere Christianity, C.S. Lewis (for my Rhetoric class)
Lord of the Flies, William Golding (for a co-op literature class, but I'd read it before)
2000 Years of Christ's Power: Part One: The Age of the Early Church Fathers, N.R. Needham (Dad got this at the last History Conference)
Rules for Monasteries, St. Benedict (this too)
Of Plymouth Plantation: Bradford's History of the Plymouth Settlement 1608-1650, William Bradford (a gift a while ago)
William the Baptist, James M. Chaney (Dad read this aloud to us at some point, but I didn't remember it so went back)
Feed My Lambs: Why the Lord's Table Should Be Restored to Covenant Children, Tim Gallant ( dad got this, too, at the last History Conference)


btw, check out Classical Free Virtual Academy I'm taking a Bible class from them. Very interesting mode of teaching.

No comments: