Pages

Wednesday, May 28, 2003

Home again, home again, jiggety jig, after a nice calm bus ride.
Monday we went to the G.'s house and swam in the pool. I'm pink and sunburnt and had lots of fun, as did the boys. We swam, then rested, then swam, then I tried to relax on a lawn chair while my little brothers and the two younger hosts threw water balls at me. Little boys find it hilarious to do that since I usually don't pay attention and so I get socked every time. Me throwing the ball back at them, mind you, is even funnier. Lets just say that my ball throwing is an expression of my femininity. (another way of saying: I throw like a girl.)
We're going to the pool with Mrs. M. and Jay today, which will be fun. Speaking of which, I need to go get Math, History, and Bible (all summer catch up subjects) done early so that I can go.

No comments: