Pages

Friday, May 09, 2003

Well, I had my oral presentation today, and it went well. I was a little nervous because I was the first one up, but I did ok. The only questions were two that I actually knew the answer to. Then we finished dissecting the fetal pig. Yuk. I think I'll try to do the lab report on it today, so I'll still remember what we found. Next Friday we're having finals, and the teacher says she is going to use an actual fetal pig and stick in pins and we'll have to ID them that way. I find this scary because I can ID black and white pictures pretty well, once you are actually dealing with brown organs, I'm lost. I'm not to worried, though, because the term paper grade came back. It was 1/4 of my grade and I got 190 out of 200 possible. So one bad final won't completely sink my grade.
btw, I started a Poetry blog. Right now I'm pretty busy, so I won't be updating it regularly. I've also been messing with the template for this blog. (in case you didn't notice). My links therefore have disappeared. They will return as soon as I can put them back up.

No comments: