Pages

Thursday, April 17, 2003

Well, I return. Let me sum up all that I had no time to blog. My Oma's party was wonderful, the food was great, everyone had fun visiting, and we had a group picture of the 30 of us. All aunts, uncles and cousins present and accounted for. We got together yesterday, twice, at the park, once for lunch and once for dinner. Lots of fun. Today all the relatives are gone home except for the ones who live here and one cousin and his girlfriend. So we'll probably still get together with relatives.

When I got home from the party, I looked on my wall and realized that I had actually done it! The canvas was gone. I kind of missed it, but I was glad it was gone because after a certain point I don't think my labors were actually improving it. So now I need a new project. I took pictures of a historic house and rose garden that I think will be good to paint from after I have them developed.

I have a paper hanging over my head so that is all for now.

No comments: