Pages

Tuesday, April 01, 2003

important announcement
I've decided to stop blogging......April Fool! :-)
The morning is going well. I don't know why, but I'm almost always motivated on Tuesdays. I'm going quickly and things are all doing nicely.
I've got my homework almost done for tomorrow, which is good, and the assignments for Friday are also falling into place.

I'm happy because I get to go babysit tonight. Not always is babysitting such a treat, but it is for these people. Three children, two boys and a girl, and another on the way. Besides the facts that their children are well behaved and good natured and cute, there is something better about babysitting children when they're kids your younger siblings play with, a family your family worships with, a family to whom you're more that 'just' the babysitter. Its a sense of community, I guess.

No comments: