Pages

Thursday, April 03, 2003

My rhetoric essay is turning out to be harder than I thought it would be. Its due tomorrow at midnight, but I think it'll be ok.

Mom went out to lunch with Mrs. M. today. Her birthday's Saturday, so it was nice she could go do that. I painted while she was gone. I painted a snow scene a few years ago, and she says she won't take it down till I paint her something else. LOL ... I find the snow looking silly in the middle of summer, so I'm planning on finishing a painting of a toucan by Saturday. hmm.... without her knowing?
I'll tell her its for a project on Friday. That'll work. :-) I hope it keeps going well. I'm working with the help of a book, but still... I've never painted a bird before...

Which reminds me... I have homework for tomorrow. I was in a group project and we will present it to the class tomorrow. I was elected leader of our group of three, so I'll be doing the talking. I just hope I can think of interesting things to tell them.

No comments: