Pages

Monday, March 29, 2010

Finally...

... I figured out that the cord wasn't working, and used a different cord, so these lovelies aren't trapped on my memory card anymore!


Helping... that is a child's rolling pin in his right hand, and hammer in his left.  Yup.  He's a boy.


Miriam woke up in the middle of getting the bread into pans, so she cuddled on my back in the podaegi while Nathan ate bread dough helped me.
The finished product...

Miriam has mastered pointing, and loves to point with both hands when excited... and I finally captured it!
And this handsome munchkin has a birthday this week... and a date with some scissors.  Those darling blond curls have never even had a trim, but he's getting pretty fuzzy, so that is scheduled for his birthday.  Hopefully he doesn't hate it...

We just got this loaned out mei tai back from a friend, and we're enjoying having an old favorite back to play with! :)  It is a minty, cheerful green... so perfect for spring, which seems to have actually (finally!) arrived. 

The daffodils have bloomed, the grass is greening up, and it has been warm enough for some evening walks.  I'm really looking forward to the kiddos getting to play outside more this week... it isn't any fun for anybody being cooped up!  Hope you're all having a great Monday so far...

2 comments:

Anna @ Feminine Adventures said...

I love that first pic of Nathan with the hammer and rolling pin. Too cute!

I'm just loving the warmer weather too. I already got my first sunburn yesterday! Maybe I'm enjoying it too much. :)

natalie said...

I know, I love that... he was hammering the bread dough I gave him to roll out, too... :)

Wow, a sunburn already? Haha, I've worried once or twice that I've had Miriam out too long without a hat, but no sunburns here...yet! :)