Pages

Friday, August 22, 2008

In Memoriam

cat
more animals

My cat Oreo disappeared recently, and I've given up hope. I'm guessing she met her end. Such is life for an outside cat in the country. But she wasn't always an outside cat. I acquired Oreo about 10 years ago, and she was an inside cat then. And one of her favorite things to do was crouch in the dark and wait for me to go to the kitchen and get a glass of water at night. And she would spring.

I've heard that its good for you to have your adrenal gland stimulated. ;-)

1 comment:

Carmon Friedrich said...

I'm sorry about your kitty. We have lost so many of our cats (many of them I wasn't sorry to see them go!), and you are right about the perils of country life for unsavvy cats. We have one cat, Pepper, who looks just like the one in the picture, who is over 15 years old and somehow has survived. She must be very cautious or very clever. We are thinking of making her an indoor cat because of her great age and because she is so sweet. We'll see.

BTW, we love LOL cats! My hubby shows me a funny LOL cat picture almost every day.