Pages

Friday, August 29, 2008

The countdown has begun

I've got a little pregnancy ticker on my iGoogle page now, and it tells me that I have 220 days until my due date. Of course, it would be normal to go a few weeks before or after that, so that's just an estimate or guess, but it is fun to count down even if it isn't a "set in stone" date.

220 days to figure out whether I want to move Nathan into a crib or toddler bed instead of the playpen next to our bed, and whether I want to turn our room into the nursery and the loft into our bedroom. The advantage to that would be that we would be between babies and the stairs.

220 days to complete three baby quilts. (Nathan's is almost done!) The other two, a boy and girl baby quilt, will hopefully get done this time before baby arrives!

220 days to wonder if we're having a boy or girl!

220 days to toss name ideas back and forth.

220 days to wait until we meet this little one face to face!

No comments: