Pages

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Quote

"But conversion and spiritual growth are not only through the mind. There is a correlation between being willing to accept and practice God's revealed truth and being able to understand it. People who are unwilling to change either their thinking or habits to accord with what the Bible says, cannot advance spiritually. This is true both in becoming a Christian and in growing as a Christian...Understanding is limited by the degree of willingness to be humble."

-Being Human: The Nature of Spiritual Experience, by Ranald Macaulay & Jerram Barrs

9 comments:

Elysha said...

yeahh that's really very true.

you've visited my blog before and I never took the time to visit yours! Lovely blog :) I really like the template.

natalie said...

Thanks, Lysha. :-)

Thank you, Mr. Luker! :-)
I am... starting with birthday cake for breakfast. :-)

JFC said...

Happy birthday, Naddy.

I'll bring your present tomorrow.

natalie said...

Thank you, JFC!
*cough* Would that be a green present, by any chance?

JFC said...

I couldn't say. I haven't opened the container in which the gift is encased. But I do know that the container has a picture of one Popeye printed on its exterior.

Does that suffice to answer the question?

Kelly said...

Happy birthday, Natalie!

ctroutma said...

Happy Birthday! May the Lord bless you this next year!
Christo

Elaienar said...

Hey, Natalie! Happy Birthday!

natalie said...

Thank you very much Mrs. Cumbee, Mr. Christo, and Elai! :-)