Pages

Wednesday, September 07, 2011

Pin Tuesday

Why am I such a pack rat?  {Self, you do not need to save every Martha Stewart Living magazine you've ever received!}   Happily, I now have Pinterest to organize and enjoy all those clever and creative ideas {I will do someday when I have longer than twenty minute stretches of free time to be creative!} - and some nights stay up after I should be in bed with a hot cup of tea and enjoy some relaxation, calm, and total silence.  Therefore, all the stacks of magazines went into the garage sale pile and are now out of the house.


Anyway...


We went to the Outer Banks on our honeymoon four years ago, and climbed this beautiful lighthouse. I have a photo of it hanging up in our office (well, not right now, actually, it got taken down to paint!), but I ADORE this vintage poster. So fun!



Yeah. Sadly true. I've never been super fit and three babies in four years hasn't changed that. Taking baby steps to work on it, though. (Side note: exercise videos are hilarious.)



I was super excited to see this as our blender pitcher has cracked and started leaking. I really didn't want to buy one right now.. now I don't have to give up my smoothies... YAY! :) Kristen warned me not to use a mayo jar in place of the mason jar, since the mayo jar would not be tempered. Good to know!

This morning had a little bit of a nip to it... so happy to see the beginning of fall!  Now, where did I stash the box of sweaters... 








p.s. Yes, I know it's Wednesday... yesterday I got hit by a truck came down with the fever and chills, aches and pain of a lightning fast case of mastitis, so I've been laying low and trying to fight it off. My temperature is down, so my hopes are high of recovery without antibiotics this time. :) But I had this all ready to go so I decided to post it anyway!

No comments: