Pages

Monday, November 28, 2005


I took this earlier in the month, but it seemed to fit the weather today well.
[My camera is still away for repairs, although I did get an email and it should be returned to me soon.]

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I made yams, my mom made rolls and stuffing, and we enjoyed a feast at the home of friends.
Friday I went to a barn dance (the concluding dance of which was a Marathon Posties Jig, the winning set being the one which danced longest. We went for 45 minutes before one of our number had to leave, so we weren't the longest dancing set, but it was still lots of fun.)
Saturday we had a family from church over for dinner, which was delightful. We enjoyed sharing a meal with them and getting to spend time with them.
Today I've crocheted, helped little ones with school and listened to them reading, have read myself, and taken a walk in the wind.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a beautiful picture!

J.L.M

natalie said...

Thanks, J! :-)

A. Victoria said...

That is a wonderful picture. You are right it fits the weather we are having.

Anonymous said...

I really like clouds! Especially after a big rain, or right before a big rain. :o)

J.L.M

natalie said...

Thanks, A. Victoria! :-)
I agree, J. Clouds are fun...especially if you start seeing shapes in them. :-)