Pages

Thursday, April 26, 2007

General Update on Life

Last week... Amy, one of my out of state bridesmaids, came to visit. We had a good time and addressed lots of wedding invitations, sipped many companionable cups of tea, had chocolate, stayed up late talking about everything and nothing, and went shopping for fabric.

This week... I bought 200 pictures of my good looking fiance and myself- I threatened to wallpaper our new kitchen with them, but was persuaded to put them in wedding invitations instead. ;-) I mailed most of those yesterday...I'm still rounding up a few stray addresses, but most of them are now sailing through the postal services channels, and hopefully ending up in the right places!

Today... I went into town and had a safety inspection done on the family car, and did some shopping.

There. :-) I figured I should at least let you all know that yes, I'm still alive... also, that I'm doing wonderfully well. I'm busy. But happy. :-)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for Natalie! :) I was wondering what you'd been doing lately... (not that I couldn't guess to some extent. ;) Your life sounds very busy... but very fun/pleasant/etc. :)
~Angie :D

Amanda Singh said...

Sure am glad this excitement isn't killing you. If that is what can happen to girls when they get engaged, it must be scary. :-) It would also make some very sad people if that happened to you.

Kay Cooke said...

ou sound so happy - this is good! We have just had a wedding in the family. It was very exciting.

Kelly said...

Are you registered anyplace online?

What are your colors? What do y'all need? A dairy goat? A sewing machine? Kitchen supplies? Linens?

So excited for you!

:-D

Anonymous said...

Natalie! I'm so happy to hear about your engagement! We recieved the wedding invitation a week or two ago, it was so fun seeing it! I wish you the best, and try not to stay too busy :)

~Lauren