Pages

Monday, December 22, 2003

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

And no, I'm not referring to the traffic, checkout lines, or holiday sales.
Our tree is up and decorated, but the presents haven't all migrated to the living room yet. That is a good thing because I doubt they'd all fit under it anyway.
My Christmas shopping is nearly done. I need to pick up a few things that I already have in mind, and figure out one gift for a hard to buy for person, and then I can make gingerbread houses (or die trying!) and play nonstop Christmas records.

Merry Christmas, everyone!

'Now there were in the same country shepherds living out in the fields, keeping watch over their flock by night.
And behold, an angel of the Lord stood before them, and the glory of the Lord shone around them, and they were greatly afraid.
Then the angel said to them, "Do not be afraid, for behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy which will be to all people.
"For there is born to you this day in the city of David a Savior, who is Christ the Lord." '

(Luke 2:8-11 NKJV)

No comments: